Tron 2.0 + spanish audio

Don't you hate it when you don't know where to go? Or the game keeps crashing? Post your questions here!
atesin
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Blue
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: None

Tron 2.0 + spanish audio

Post by atesin »

hi... i got tron 2.0 from gog .... gog page says it has spanish audio dialogs (amongst many others)... same as steam and pcgw game pages

i know spanish dubbing exists because these pages and many youtube videos, but i can't find info anywhere on how to activate/choose some language dubbing ..... i think maybe unofficial patch or killer app comes just in english and overwrites audio files, i don't know

how can i activate spanish dubbing??.. some specific patch, config file, config option, registry key, command paramenter, etc?? .... thanks
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Tron 2.0 + spanish audio

Post by TronFAQ »

I saw your post on the GOG discussion forum about this, and I'm sure you read the reply with advice and have long since solved your issue. But for the benefit of anyone else reading: there are multiple language versions of TRON 2.0 available for download from GOG. English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian. You need to download the correct version to get speech and text in the language you want.

You can also select which language version to download and install through the GOG Galaxy client. And the Steam version has the different language releases available too, which are selected through the Steam client.
atesin wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:09 pm
i think maybe unofficial patch or killer app comes just in english and overwrites audio files, i don't know
I'd like to clarify that neither the Unofficial Patch, nor the current version of the Killer App Mod, affect the currently installed speech audio files. However, the mod does allow you to select which language text you want. You're given the choice during installation, and you can't miss it.

But the upcoming v1.2 of the Killer App Mod will introduce an option that will also allow you to change the speech to a different language, if that's what you want. So you'll be able to convert your current installation of the game from any language, to any other language (both text and speech).