Server funny to talk to alone

Don't you hate it when you don't know where to go? Or the game keeps crashing? Post your questions here!
cryogen4000

Server funny to talk to alone

Post by cryogen4000 »

Hi!! i need help in finding all the up to- date maps packs...... as my program was unable to continue kicking arse in the disc arena//becuase i did not have the map :( thank you ::::)
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Server funny to talk to alone

Post by TronFAQ »

You can find everything you need on the page linked below. Everything there is the latest and kept up to date. I recently updated that page and fixed some broken download links.

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2006/02/all ... place.html
cryogen4000

Post by cryogen4000 »

Big thank you///tronfaq...... now! time to continue my disc arena domination ........ :wink:
Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Jizaboz »

... until you run into me :wink:
Jizaboz

cryogen4000

Post by cryogen4000 »

Waiting -Jizaboz///be nice to see more programs on the game grid-even if they are out to derez cryogen///not much fun running around in a circle alone**jumping on boxes :P ::::)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Jizaboz »

I was on yesterday afternoon some. My play time is kind of spuratic, but I try to play a bit right after work on weekdays (5:00pm EST) and a bit on weekends. Also, you and any other member of this board may add my IM program ID's listed here and shoot me a message. Look forward to seeing you. ::::)
Jizaboz