Booted Out on Command Moduel Reload Level Now no Fullscreen

Don't you hate it when you don't know where to go? Or the game keeps crashing? Post your questions here!
yeoldhippy
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Blue
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: None

Booted Out on Command Moduel Reload Level Now no Fullscreen

Post by yeoldhippy »

I have no full screen after it Kicked me out of Command Moduel Level just a Blue Bar around the screen with the game running in the middle of it.I have the display settings 1024x768x32 4:3 Fullscreen.Am AI going to have to reinstall the Mod edvery time I want to play.I love but the Bugs I hate.

My system specs are as follows.
P4 3.4
2 Gigs of Ram
Navidia 8800 GTS
Direct X 9.0C
Windows XP Pro with Service Pack 3
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Booted Out on Command Moduel Reload Level Now no Fullscr

Post by TronFAQ »

The crashing you're experiencing happens with or without the mod. It's a bug in the game that's always been there, since day one. Tron 2.0 will often crash on later levels, toward the end of the game. It seems to happen most often when fighting a lot of DataWraiths. The only thing anyone can do is reload from a previous save, and try to get past the point where the game last crashed.

Now that being said, let's see if we can solve the other problem you're having.

After the game crashed, did you try restarting your computer? It might just require a restart to prevent the problem with the way the game is displayed.

Also, do you have any other games installed? Can you run some other games and test to see if they exhibit the same problem?

Have you checked your display settings in the Nvidia control panel? Anything in there changed since the game crashed, like the refresh rate perhaps?

If none of that helps, if you could somehow send me your autoexec.cfg and display.cfg files in the Tron 2.0 folder, I can take a look at those and see if anything has gone wrong with them. If there's something wrong with one of these files, it could lead to the kind of display problem you're having.