HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

New Game Announced - TransFormers 2 Fall of Cybertron

Post by HangmanEXE »

Being a HUGE TF fan as well as a TRON fan, I just wanted to post an let anyone who didnt know, that the followup game to TransFormers War For Cybertron [PS3/Xbox/Wii] has been announced and its website is up, there are also trailers out for viewing now as well.

The game has also had a page added At...

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k- ... +cybertron

...where preorders can now be placed for the game.

TransFormers 2 Fall of Cybertron was featured in this months Game Informer and was featured on a dual sided cover art. According to the 12 page article on the game. This followup title will be even BIGGER than the last one. It will feature "EXTENSIVE" character creation mode options for online play - including but not limited too voices for online play modes, access to 4 basic Transformers starting out - save slots for 3 of each of the 4 types of TransFormer builds, with the option to alter and customize the sections of body [head, legs, torso, arms, etc] - colors- variations of body type sections/etc.
As you level up you gain even more look customization option parts which can boost everything from targeting, speed, endurance, shielding, etc.

I [HIGHLY] recommend swinging by your local Gamestop video game store or magazine vendor an picking a copy of this book up!

http://www.transformersgame.com/
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!