Playing something new?
Post it here!!
Avi
Registered users
Registered users

Hotline Miami 2

Post by Avi »

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give you a heads up on what I have been up to. The sequel to the game Hotline Miami (known as a top-down F@$K 'Em Up) is coming out SOON, and I have a song featured on the soundtrack. It will be available on Steam (PC and Mac for sure) as well as PS4 and PS Vita. I'm not supposed to say anything yet, since enough stuff gets leaked on the internet as it is, but I figure my old pals in this sector wouldn't go blabbing my business around the interwebs. Look for the song "Black Tar" by the artist Nounverber on the Hotline Miami 2 OST. It's an abbreviated dark jazz noir number for a specific scene in the game (about 88 seconds long), but it's my first "big break" and I already have more lined up.

And if you don't have me as a friend on Steam, here's my profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pilotbile/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh, the URL is inspired the game Payday 2, where they named the getaway chopper pilot after me (my Steam handle is "Bile"). If I didn't explain that, I would look like a complete weirdo.
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Hotline Miami 2

Post by TronFAQ »

Hey, long time no see Avi!

Pretty awesome to hear you have one of your songs in Hotline Miami 2! Congrats! Yeah, I think your news is safe with us. It's not like we're exactly swamped with activity here! T-( T-p

But, seriously, damn that's cool. And I sent a friend request to you on Steam, which I see you already accepted.
Avi
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Avi »

Thanks for the mention on Twitter, TronFAQ. I don't get on there often, but I was recently told that it is a MUST if you want to gather an audience. I suck at self-promotion, so I guess I'm DOOMED.
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Post by TronFAQ »

I actually never wanted to do the social media thing, but like you said it's pretty much a must if you want to promote yourself and your work. I don't even think I'm all that great at it, either. It also eats up a lot of your free time.

The LDSO Twitter account doesn't have much of a following. But the guy who's doing the HM2 playthrough I tweeted about, does have a fair amount of followers. And he retweeted me. So, that could possibly get a few hundred new eyeballs on your work.