TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed coming to PC

Post by TronFAQ »

Check this out. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is finally coming to the PC.

LucasArts is releasing an updated version of the game, with some extra levels and whatnot. And they decided that while they were at it, they would release a PC version this time.

This, after last year when one of the producers of the game had the nerve to insult everyone's intelligence by saying "you'll need a $4,000 PC to play it, so that's why we're not bothering with a PC version".

So, what happened LucasArts? Did everyone rush out and buy a new $4,000 PC in the meantime? :roll:
TRON.dll
Registered users
Registered users

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed coming to PC

Post by TRON.dll »

I played Force Unleashed on the Wii (not sure if it's too much different from the 360 and PS3 versions), and I didn't find it as fun as I hoped it would be.

Just more of the same old constant lightsaber battles that are all so present in the prequels.

The way I see it, it's Star Wars Episode 3.5, and it's really not as good as it should be.
http://timewastergames.blogspot.com

Timewaster Games = teh w00t :D
SweatyPyro
Registered users
Registered users

Post by SweatyPyro »

Yea I mean, it was a decent game. But some of the story doesn't make sense to me, so it was a bit of a turn off there.

By no means was it a bad game, but it's exactly SWBF or EaW, either.
!!!!
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

Post by HangmanEXE »

Greetings Programs

Well, I being a huge diehard WARs fan enjoyed the first game.

Now the second version... [shivers]... isnt worth buying.
RENTING however... I say do it. I say that because its [SHORT] "half" as many lvls as the first game. WHICH after reading the book it is based on, they could have fixed had they let you play captain Eclipse as well. Playing her would have added another 5lvls to the game at minimum, as that was the way the book was laid out as well.
BUT Lucasarts decided to stick with "ONLY PLAYNG STARKILLER" an thats what makes this one hard to understand.
-for example-
... when you are saving Juno in her ship thats being attacked by Boba Fett, you encounter a wounded Proxy [missing one arm for some reason even tho vader only stabbed him in the first game], who flashes a short hologram image over his body of Fett to show who his master should watch out for... [which is completly explaned in the novels as proxy having "life crisis issue" due to nolonger having a primary program, an him now flashing who he is thinking of on his body when he does.]
...BUT again, another of MANY issues that make no sense unless you have read thru the book. I recommend the book to ANY Star WARS/ Force Unleashed 1 gamer fan.

HangmanEXE
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!