Mirrors edge_cubed

Area for Non-Tron related gaming.
Playing something new?
Post it here!!
cryogen4000

Mirrors edge_cubed

Post by cryogen4000 »

Hi! This was a test concept map something i had discussed over msn with jiza* about creating a Cube map (based on the films) in the mirrors edge editor that is a slightly modified version of unreal engine3* i thought people may like to see it?///the map was made in about 2 hours most of that time was just texture preparation ect# very basic set up 6 cubes linked one path to follow i only add in functional door triggers/subtracted ladders to the path that takes the player from one Cube into another the rest is just flat texture and there are no traps :D as the map is only a proof of concept///i guess i could make a small mod but the problem is" that to play the map/mod you need to replace pre existing ME maps as the game was never set up to be modded and even getting the editor working correctly with the packages you create can be a task///anyway it is very doable........... :!: cube textures taken from Cube2 mod http://www.moddb.com/mods/cube2 used with permission :D
MirrorsEdge 2010-08-02 02-09-31-35.jpg
MirrorsEdge 2010-08-02 02-09-35-28.jpg
MirrorsEdge 2010-08-02 02-09-41-45.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Re: Mirrors edge_cubed

Post by Jizaboz »

Very cool man! I didn't know there was a cube mod from GM for HL2 either. In fact, I've yet to even try GM lol. Will have to try both soon. I got the ME editor all set up a few days ago, but still haven't had a chance to play around in it.
Jizaboz

cryogen4000

Re: Mirrors edge_cubed

Post by cryogen4000 »

Yeah! take a full can of bug spray with you when you go in and start poking around with the editor/has a bit of a bug infestation........... :arrow: