Is Killer App dead?

KILLER APP.MOD Updates and Information!
TRON.dll
Registered users
Registered users

Is Killer App dead?

Post by TRON.dll »

I'm probably overreacting a bit here, but is this mod project dead? I wouldn't immediately think so, probably a bunch of troublesome real-world stuff to attend to. :D

In the unlikely event that it IS dead, maybe you can put the original release of the mod back up? Or was there a problem with it and the documentation, 'cause that was the gargantuan-sized issue a few months back, am I right?

Just curious.... :D
http://timewastergames.blogspot.com

Timewaster Games = teh w00t :D
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Is Killer App dead?

Post by TronFAQ »

No, it's not dead. It's just going to be a while before all the updates are completed and everything gets sorted out.

Also, some of the team members have had real life personal emergencies, that have impacted the project. Like in my case, I've had a personal tragedy occur to one of my family members. This has put a lot of pressure on me during the last few months: financially, emotionally, and timewise. But I would rather not go into the details publicly.

Just for the record once more . . . everyone who deserves a credit will receive one in the new version of the mod, and every contributor will receive a beta copy to review before it gets released. So that there are no issues again, at the time of release. But everyone will have to be patient, because some of the things some of us are working on are very experimental and difficult to pull off. Also, I was not aware of the state the page for the mod was in on ModDB, until recently. I've made the necessary changes there.

If anyone wants to contact me about the mod or anything else, they can send me an e-mail or leave me a PM here. I haven't been on ICQ/MSN/etc. for some time, and won't be for a while yet.