And final installment of this Single Play expansion for Tron2.0
ionreflex
Registered users
Registered users

UserError : Glitch Log

Post by ionreflex »

/on

Greetings Users!

LDSO admins having just disabled the quarantine protocoles keeping me at bay, i'm finally able to wander the system... kinda ashamed i wasn't able to hack my way in findind the required permissions set, but i gotta admit security is pretty tight around here :wink:

anyhow, i've just finished Tron 2.0 again (third time ? i had to bought it on eBay since i misplaced my original copy...) and booted UserError_2... i'm not that far : I haven't met the Kernel on the Grid yet... almost but not yet, and i already have come upon some glitches/easter egg ? and wanted to archive them, maybe in order to complete a walkthru or something. Fact is i don't won't to spoiled anyone, so i came up with this : ue:gl

in shortcut, usererror:glitchlog is an online document - brought to you by Google Documents - in which you can participate, just ask me to invite you.

i create this because I didn't find any repository on strange things I stumble upon in UE2; but if I somehow missed the cast, paleez ping me : i'll erase the wasted memory block and copy/paste what I've got!

input : paleez forgive my code in english-0.85, i'm running french-3.0! :P

/off
-
--
ion][reflex
[^]
[reflexion]
--
-
Mor.Evil-1
[LDSO] Site Admin
[LDSO] Site Admin
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Red
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Post by Mor.Evil-1 »

Welcome Ion,

Some of the glitches you may find up till the end of the sattelite level,
Unfortunately at this time are not able to be fixed.

Reason: The First half of UE was created by Meatsac,
Who sadly has become vaporware.

If you seem to get stuck at any point,
Please feel free to post here and we will see if we can get you through the first half.

Hope your enjoying the mod

Cheers

Mor
ldso:// Living Dead System Operators Clan
[2.0PD] 2.0 Program Developers
Support the movement!
http://www.flynnlives.com

See you on the Grid!!
ionreflex
Registered users
Registered users

Oh noes!

Post by ionreflex »

i'm finished already! :( and without any cheat! woot! can't say i didn't F9 a lot though... i guess i can start over and upgrade the logging subroutine! 8-)

btw, tankiou for the welcoming net send Mor! do you know if anyone - probably you :P - has a listing of every level for UE_2 ? it would help a lot with the GlitchLog...

since the file downloaded finish with RC2, does it stand for "Release Candidate 2" ? if so, you show check the GlitchLog, i found a mistake in "Fatal Error - User Power" and paleez tell me how i can help to make the final release even better than the original stuff! ;)

End of line.
death_program
Registered users
Registered users

Post by death_program »

I noticed the User Power one, too. I think SweatyPyro posted another one in the release thread. Something about the satellite uplink. Good compilation of glitches, ionreflex!
zook_one
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member

Post by zook_one »

hmmm nice catch on the User Power Level about the beam. Hopefully you guys think I'm a better level designer then I am a play tester. Although, personally I've got a long whay to go on level design also.

Thanks for the input. And hope you enjoyed the ride.

-Z
ldso:// - Living Dead System Operators
[2.0PD] - 2.0 Program Developers
ionreflex
Registered users
Registered users

Post by ionreflex »

... maybe i babble too much : i'm also asking questions! :???:

so is it "Release Candidate" ? Do you think my GlitchLog is a good way to report bugs and errors ? If not, how can I help ?

And if anyone wanna add stuff to the GlitchLog, just ask me!

End of line.
SweatyPyro
Registered users
Registered users

Post by SweatyPyro »

death_program wrote:I noticed the User Power one, too. I think SweatyPyro posted another one in the release thread. Something about the satellite uplink. Good compilation of glitches, ionreflex!

You can get infinite build points, since the switch you hit won't shut off. You can max out Health, Energy, and the other stats. :D
TRON.dll
Registered users
Registered users

Post by TRON.dll »

SweatyPyro wrote:
death_program wrote:I noticed the User Power one, too. I think SweatyPyro posted another one in the release thread. Something about the satellite uplink. Good compilation of glitches, ionreflex!

You can get infinite build points, since the switch you hit won't shut off. You can max out Health, Energy, and the other stats. :D
Well, it's obvious then. It's not a glitch, it's an easter egg! :lol:
http://timewastergames.blogspot.com

Timewaster Games = teh w00t :D
ionreflex
Registered users
Registered users

Post by ionreflex »

/on

As pointed out by zook_one, i didn't include a help file as to how you could input in the Glitch Log! Like i said, it's a Google Documents (GDoc) so if you would like to be add as a collaborator, just PM me with an email address and i'll invite you as such!

Tanks!

/off