Fun Vid...Action...

Like to set up a time to play 2.0 post here!
Stixsmaster
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Blue
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Disc Arena

Fun Vid...Action...

Post by Stixsmaster »

Hey all,

I was wondering would anyone like to join me in a game sumtime of Derez? I would gladly love to record myself playing...and would have a blast recording sum footage to make a short vid with then post on my website's youtube clone...flv player...

O yea...those who dont know on my website I have a "My Vids" section that takes you to a page that loads up what looks like the youtube flash player...well it is a clone I bought legally...its a oldskool youtube player looking clone...and well it does its job pretty well for me...

But yea...why do I have a cloned version and not just use youtube.com itself? Well because if I upload my vids to youtube.com then you would have to goto there to view them in High quality where if I just use the clone...I can confuse you...and I can also provide you with all my vids that I have in High quality...

& Yes I have several vids in that part of the site...but if you go to that part of the site directly...the player will load the latest and newest vid I have made so far...so yea...to watch other vids...either have to know the url to make player load it...or wait for the 1 vid to finish then select from the given vid list that player brings up...

----------------------

Back on topic now tho...

I would love to record sum Derez matches and if possible...sum Disc Arena...I may do sum spectating footage...+ first person viewing...of course...and I would say Cycling...but I have a feeling my best bet to get that...is to do SP...or find a friend with game and do a LAN match...

---Stixsmaster
TRON.dll
Registered users
Registered users

Re: Fun Vid...Action...

Post by TRON.dll »

Hey, sometimes our member Jademz hosts a really good Derez mode server that a lot of us join. Hope to see you on the grid sometime soon! :D
http://timewastergames.blogspot.com

Timewaster Games = teh w00t :D