Game Time

Like to set up a time to play 2.0 post here!
Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Game Time

Post by Jizaboz »

Perhaps so more of us can run into each other more often, we should discuss what times are you usually gaming? What time might you find yourself starting up Tron 2.0 MP and sit in an empty server a while during drinking beer, eating a sandwich, watching TV, whatever?

Of course adding each other through instant messengers also helps, but I'm also trying to work with Daddyo a bit to get another server going for Tronlink to make finding each other easier.
Jizaboz

Daddyo
Registered users
Registered users

Re: Game Time

Post by Daddyo »

I'm sometimes on around 9-10 PM pacific. I'll be using tronlink when we've got it figured out, which I think will be real soon.
Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Jizaboz »

I created an Xfire account, so if anyone else would like to add me on that for some Tron MP, I'm "Jizaboz" on that as well, or you can find me via one of my instant messenger screen names displayed. The new TronLink server situation is starting to look up (I think) ::::)
Jizaboz

Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Jizaboz »

Good news for TronLink! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=671&p=7574#p7574

I'm usually gaming any time between 5pm to 10pm Mon-Fri, and any time weekends... Eastern Standard Time
:::)
Jizaboz

SweatyPyro
Registered users
Registered users

Post by SweatyPyro »

Sorry to say, but I'm busy with school now...just sent out College apps like 4 days ago, and still school work that must be done.

However, I'll try to have Tronlink running, so I'll be on the lookout for games...If I can I'll jump in an join. :D
!!!!
NicolA.exe

Post by NicolA.exe »

Super Mario, do you plan to become "ein Präsident" ? :) If yes in which country ? Here in Austria we have a Kaiserin. ;)

Greetings
Nicola

Ps: I can't join on gamegrind anymore. The timezone difference is a pain in ass.
tronman63304
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Post by tronman63304 »

getting on now running my new map will be on for 1 hour unless someone joins

get map here:
http://www.filefront.com/15207565/TSDM.zip/
while hacking his computer and arguing with the MPC tronman was shot with a laser from behind and digitized. when half digitized a message window poped up and it read
fatal error file canot be transfered click ok to cancel
WARNING file will be lost
cryogen4000

Post by cryogen4000 »

Some pictures of cryogens and Mr_Happy discs time in (tronman63304's) map!! the map is very nice has a lot of hidden type areas and is fairly large///and thanks for the personal tour tronman63304........... :D :arrow:
Mr_Happy vs the coin.jpg
Mr_Happy2.jpg
Mr_Happy1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jizaboz
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Jizaboz »

Ah man, I really want to play that! It will probably be this weekend before I can though.

Sorry that TronLink wasn't available over the holidays. Hopefully soon I will have running on this machine 24/7 once Daddyo and I work a couple things out.
Jizaboz