Tron Skateboard Shoes

Have something Non-game related to share?
Post it here!
Avi
Registered users
Registered users

Tron Skateboard Shoes

Post by Avi »

It seems that Tron has invaded EVERYTHING!

I was on a skateboard site looking for some new low top sneakers to skate in, and I saw these:

http://originalfani.com/?p=5186
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Tron Skateboard Shoes

Post by TronFAQ »

Okay, where's the Tron breakfast cereal? Once we get that, then we know Tron has really hit the big time. :D

Speaking of which, Legacy has been more of a slow burner than I thought. But it made its money back as of today. So I'd say earning back its budget in under two weeks is pretty good. It's going to be a success.
Avi
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Avi »

I brought my wife to see it in 3D tonight. She mainly knows about Tron from me and my two kids, so she was wondering what the big deal was about it. My oldest son used to play Tron 2.0 with us when I started showing up on the grid (he used to play as Shock), and my 3 year old can tell you every character and vehicle in the series.

Tonight was my 3rd time seeing it (wanted to get one more big screen viewing in before it went to DVD), and I'm very impressed with the amount of marketing that has gone into this movie. Shoes, car insurance, razors, mouse pads, etc. It's the perfect film for to showcase today's technology, and my wife actually walked out of the theater saying "That was a really good movie."

As a Tron fan, all I can say is full steam ahead. As a Tron gamer, all I can say is I can't wait for these fairweather noobs to get off the damn grid.

And there's no way I'm buying those shoes.
Daddyo
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Daddyo »

Avi wrote:And there's no way I'm buying those shoes.
Famous last words. You're kids will be wearing them to school next week.

My wife liked the movie too, I think they were able to squeeze in the chick angle somehow, slipping it past us guys.
Avi
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Avi »

I doubt they make them in a size 14. My feet are so big, those bright lines would look like landing strips.