Happy Thanksgiving

Have something Non-game related to share?
Post it here!
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by HangmanEXE »

Greetings Programs!

I just wanted to take a moment and wish each and every one of you here the best on this Thanksgiving day!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by TronFAQ »

Happy belated Thanksgiving. :D

Even though we had Thanksgiving last month in Canada, it still kind of feels like it's some kind of holiday because Black Friday has unofficially caught on here as of late.

As a result, I guess you could say I picked up an early Christmas gift. The last part of my computer I wanted to upgrade was on sale. I started upgrading about a year ago, picking up parts here and there as I could afford them or when they were discounted. I replaced the video card, memory, monitor, and now processor.

Went from an Athlon X2 dual core CPU to a Phenom II X6 six core, which has been a huge jump for me. But it will come in really handy whenever I compile maps from DEdit, or create videos I upload to Youtube. Not to mention, games should perform better. Now my system should last me another 2-3 years before it's completely obsolete again.
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by HangmanEXE »

OOOOooo!!! Nice upgrade FAQ!

...sad isnt it that we KEEP having to [RE]-"RE"upgrade our systems just to be able enjoy the same ol crap. lol
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!