the dead return- Techro-mancy(R)

Have something Non-game related to share?
Post it here!
Techromancer
Registered users
Registered users

the dead return- Techro-mancy(R)

Post by Techromancer »

Hi everyone,

I am really happy to see ldso and old faces I knew more from boxhat here still. For those who remember me, - Sorry to have been away so long - many things have change, New State/diff. job-2x./divorce/medical-family related stuff - you know the drill. !YES! (YES)

I remember when it all started for me and this was one of the places. I always loved Tron and was really stoked when 2.0 came out. Even better was starting to use Dedit and begin makings worlds. Well, one big announcement for me from what I left 2011 with is that I quit smoking after only 5 yrs and & no. 2 I am going now going to school for game art & design.

I was not as good as others here by a long shot and may have never fully created something presentable that obly 2-3 may have tried, but I just wanted you folks to know that this was where it really began to start for me and now I am doing something about changing my line of work. A handful of folks helped me test some stark world-models, but nothing huge. I do look forward to sharing some things with you people in the near future in the world realm of game design.

I have aquired a new copy of Tron 2.0 to yet again play single and multi - also have Legacy (still like 2.0 better in most ways) but have to get a diff video card for my new tower, old laptop runs Legacy - but really bad. new tower is great - just a video card and I'll be good with Legacy.

Glad to be back and see a healthy Tron Communities stil exist and that those of you I knew are alive and kickin.

be good - C U on the grid |___| __o-o

Techromancer
Techro |___| __o-o

"the only clear view is atop the mountain of your dead selves...." Peter j Parroll

"that which does not kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche
deeahchur
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: the dead return- Techro-mancy(R)

Post by deeahchur »

Welcome back to the Grid, Techromancer!

!YES! (YES)

We'll be please to assist with testing any maps or objects, PREFABS or "prefabs" you want to share.

Td)

There are quite a number of projects in the works around the Grid, so it is definitely great to see more willing to contribute!

(EOL)
Ti| / / S C A N N I N G
Tz) / / Incompatable Program detected
Tk| / / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
T=| "Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Post by TronFAQ »

Definitely long time no see, Techro! Glad to see you back and that things are going well for you at the moment. And it's great to see you turning your passion for design into a career opportunity. T-)
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

Post by HangmanEXE »

Greetings Program! Tv|

...and "albeit somewhat late" welcome back to the boards.

An as for your reasons, dont feel bad, I have been there myself, and know your pain. lol

So your among friends. T-]

So sit down, kick back an relax, an visit a micro-cycle or two.

End of Line T=|
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!