New webpage design

Have something Non-game related to share?
Post it here!
xistence
[LDSO] Site Admin
[LDSO] Site Admin

New webpage design

Post by xistence »

More than a year has passed, so it was/is time to redesign my page, tho it also was never really ok. For those how might be intrested, you can have a look here : [OBSOLETE, see below] .
Be warned as this is a work in progress, so it is not adapted to all browser (100% support for FF, less for IE (for good reasons)) and on some browsers for smartphones or mobiles, the page scrolling can be blocked (again not for FF on mobile, where it is ok).
I didn't transfered already all content, so some links might lead to nowhere. It is a raw 'preview'.

[UPDATE]
New site is now officially online, so the prototype page isn't available anymore, use http://www.xistenceimaginations.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[/UPDATE]
ldso:// - Living Dead System Operators
[2.0PD] - 2.0 Program Developers
blog
Daddyo
Registered users
Registered users

Re: New webpage design

Post by Daddyo »

Looks nice. The blue font on the light grey background near the bottom of the pages is a bit hard to read, maybe darken up the grey overall?
deeahchur
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Post by deeahchur »

Simple and clean. You may want to add some "back" buttons/links for each gallery page, even though pressing back on the browser navigation works.
Ti| / / S C A N N I N G
Tz) / / Incompatable Program detected
Tk| / / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
T=| "Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."
xistence
[LDSO] Site Admin
[LDSO] Site Admin

Post by xistence »

Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated!
Daddyo wrote:The blue font on the light grey background near the bottom of the pages is a bit hard to read, maybe darken up the grey overall?
I did some changes, it should be a bit better to be read now.
deeahchur wrote:You may want to add some "back" buttons/links for each gallery page, even though pressing back on the browser navigation works.
I already thought about that, i think i will use a solution like for the galleries.

Overall, i made a big update today, including nearly fixing all links and adding/transfering most content. So feel free to have another look around.

For the next update i'll implement some preloading for the images and adapt it to most currrent browsers.
ldso:// - Living Dead System Operators
[2.0PD] - 2.0 Program Developers
blog