PC Install Files

Got something to say about Tron Evolution?
Daddyo
Registered users
Registered users

PC Install Files

Post by Daddyo »

Just fooling around looking in the install.

Anyone notice this leftover, look in your "Program Files\Disney Interactive Studios\Tron Evolution\GridGame\Splash\PC" folder, and you'll see an editor splash window.

They made it easy enough to peruse all the game audio, not sure why every language is installed since that leads to an extra 1.2 gigs or so of wasted disk space.

I accidentally hit the B button during multiplayer, dumps quite a bit of state vectors etc on the display. Looking in DefaultInputPC.ini I see the potential for chat buttons, maybe could be enabled by taking them off the "REMOVE DEFAULT CONTROLLER BINDINGS" list? I see "-Bindings=(Name="B",Command="showdebug")" to I guess remove debug, but debug's still working.

Maybe could enable 1st person too (nice for arena maybe), and there's a god & ghost mode. I imagine fooling with any of these might wreck the game since you could cheat.
Avi
Registered users
Registered users

Re: PC Install Files

Post by Avi »

The God Mode feature was installed last night while you were playing me online. Before then, your game had no concept of God.

In all seriousness, I'm sure the cheats are meant for single player only just like the Tron 2.0 cheats...thought it would have been funny if someone could type in "maphole" and changed the maps without a vote.
SithHolocron
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Blue
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: None

Post by SithHolocron »

Daddyo wrote:They made it easy enough to peruse all the game audio, not sure why every language is installed since that leads to an extra 1.2 gigs or so of wasted disk space.
How does one check out the audio and can it be extracted?
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Post by TronFAQ »

Almost all of the audio is simply sitting in one or more subfolders of Tron Evolution after it's installed, in a form that can easily be played back or edited. Just .wav files.

But some of the sound effects are contained in .umap files and need to be extracted with Umodel. I'm not sure what format they end up as, I've never bothered with it. But I'm guessing they'll either be .wav or .mp3 files. Again, easy to work with.