Probably know the answer but.....

Got something to say about Tron Evolution?
pauldelamancha
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: None

Probably know the answer but.....

Post by pauldelamancha »

So I am getting into the end of the game, I get onto clu's ship, kill the guards on the platform then run on a wall or two and then get on some wall points. Jump around the wallpoints back into a corner where I am supposed to jump climb up onto a ledge. Unfortunately try as I may he just barely misses the edge due to the fact that for some reason he won't climb here when all the walkthroughs says he can (yep I got desperate enough to check out a walkthrough since I sat on that stupid wallpoint for hours and through multiple deaths couldn't figure out what to do). I am suspicious it's a bug and if it is there is no hope of finishing this game for me. Perchance I have missed something, can anyone tell me how to get that stupid ledge?
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: Probably know the answer but.....

Post by TronFAQ »

It's been months since I played the game, so I'm not sure if what I'm thinking of is what you're talking about. But if I remember correctly: yes, that ledge is a bit tricky to climb.

I think what you need to do is jump straight up, then run upward on the wall. When Anon reaches the edge, he'll automatically grab it and climb up.

The natural tendency is to run up the wall first, then jump. But that won't work. I used to get stuck on some spots until I realized I had to do the reverse.