giving it a second chance

Got something to say about Tron Evolution?
Techromancer
Registered users
Registered users

giving it a second chance

Post by Techromancer »

OK I finally decided to give Tron Evolution another decent try as I did not give it much of a chance last time after I finally got it working properly graphics wise. I have to say it isn't all that bad after all and just takes a little getting used to. One thing which is kinda cool is the fact that you can temporarily leave and play multiplayer online and use reward points to upgrade your character. Apparently either I am pretty good at multiplayer disintegration or the people that were on at the time were noobs or something because I was at the top of the list 5 times out of 5.

So after all this time I finally got over it a little, lol.
Techro |___| __o-o

"the only clear view is atop the mountain of your dead selves...." Peter j Parroll

"that which does not kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: giving it a second chance

Post by TronFAQ »

I'm glad you were able to get some enjoyment out of it. But for me, my opinion still hasn't changed. Pretty to look at, but otherwise it stinks. I have no desire to play it again, any time soon.
Techromancer
Registered users
Registered users

Re: giving it a second chance

Post by Techromancer »

I actually gave up on it back then some time later. It had a Nin64 or Xbox quality to it gameplay and movement-wise I did not like or get used to easily.

That was then.

Just recently replayed it and finished it! T-) - still, it isn't 2.0 but it was pretty good overall. Instead of using my Xbox/pc controller that I bought and thought would help with it and other games I eventually wound up playing it with they keyboard and mouse again and had a much better time. Honestly - it was over too fast, not a lot of content imho but still good. I had to get over myself and allow for the alternate/re-vamps of both the movie and game but again - the original(s) are better.
Techro |___| __o-o

"the only clear view is atop the mountain of your dead selves...." Peter j Parroll

"that which does not kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche