TRON RUN/r - New TRON Game on Steam

Got something to say about Tron Evolution?
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

TRON RUN/r - New TRON Game on Steam

Post by TronFAQ »

I did a video about TRON Run/r, which goes into the rumors and events leading up to the title's release, and a few details about the game itself that you probably won't find anywhere else.

TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member

Re: TRON RUN/r - New TRON Game on Steam

Post by TronFAQ »

Hey guys, I created a Troubleshooting guide on Steam for TRON RUN/r. One of the things it covers is how to get rid of the placeholder "OST_XXXX" text on the menus if you see that. It's an easy, temporary workaround until the issue is properly fixed by Sanzaru and Disney.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =585222834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member

Post by TronFAQ »

TRON RUN/r Game Full Release On Februrary 16, 2016 - Coming To PS4 And XB1 As Well

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2016/01/tro ... se-on.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wrote an article where I recapped the (somewhat rocky) road TRON RUN/r took to release, and mention what features the full game will have. Some are definitively known (because they’re mentioned on the Disney Games’ site new TRON RUN/r page or shown in the trailer), while some are still speculative (not officially mentioned yet, but unearthed by myself after snooping through the game’s files).

I’m curious to find out how Steam Early Access owners will be handled. The full game is being released for $20. Will those in Early Access be expected to pay an additional $10, or will they be rewarded for being early adopters?
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member

Post by TronFAQ »

Mac and Linux/SteamOS versions have just been added to the TRON RUN/r store page.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/392000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks to the SteamPlay cross-buy feature, if you already bought the Windows version of the game you get the Mac and Linux/SteamOS versions free.