TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

TRON Evolution PC Multiplayer Map Pack #1 DLC

Post by TronFAQ »

Took a break from modding TRON 2.0, to turn my attention to TRON Evolution for a moment.

If you bought the Retail DVD version of TRON Evolution for PC, it came with a code that let you download two additional Multiplayer maps for free. For some reason (in a typical display of Disney Interactive’s wisdom), these maps were not included with the Steam version of TRON Evolution.

GFWL (Games for Windows Live) still works, and you can play Multiplayer online with other players, no problem. But these maps can no longer be downloaded from GFWL via the code, even on the Retail DVD version. Great, huh?

Well, fret not. Since anyone who bought the game at release was entitled to these two maps for free, I have no qualms about making these available again. (Besides, without the game this DLC is pretty useless.)

ImageImage

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2006/02/all ... olutiondlc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After you run this installer, you’ll have two additional Multiplayer maps in TRON Evolution. Codestream Nexus and User’s Plaza. This installer should work for either the Retail DVD or Steam version of the game.

I’d like to thank my pal Parallax Abstraction for helping me test the map installer, last night. The maps showed up for him in-game, and we played a few matches. These maps did indeed seem to be working correctly in terms of game mechanics and scoring, as far as we could tell.

The only thing I’m definitely not certain about, is whether this installer will work for people who are playing TRON Evolution in a language other than English. It should work. But, I can’t 100% guarantee that. Everyone let me know if you have any issues with the installer.