Last night..

Tips & Tricks for DM/DA/LC
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Last night..

Post by Inode »

Honestly? Hardcore for what it was.

Jademz, Disc Bot and I got together for a little impromptu disc arena scrim last night. Lagged as I was on my weak wireless signal and overheating laptop, I even managed a few rounds. Before long, the fourth, fifth and sixth player entered the carnage. It was great, man.

So listen, we're going to do it again this weekend. Scheduled time is tentative, but we're looking at Saturday evening, probably around 5PM Eastern (2PM Pacific, 10PM GMT), likely more information to follow. So shine yer discs and head out for some beatdowns!

Inode 2.0
TRON.dll
Registered users
Registered users

Re: Last night..

Post by TRON.dll »

Awesome. I will definitely be there. FRAPS running. Radio in the background. ::0
http://timewastergames.blogspot.com

Timewaster Games = teh w00t :D
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Inode »

Bot, Oosaka and I are about to head in for some games. My MSN Messenger address is ip AT cyberspace DOT org.

- I
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Inode »

Well, the weekend was a pretty fair success. Last night Oosaka, Jademz, Disc Bot and I along with a few unknown/disguised/new players had an especially intense team battle happening for a couple hours. Just as good as the day before.

So, if time permits, we'll do it again this weekend!

- I
death_program
Registered users
Registered users

Post by death_program »

I was on at the specified time but I didn't see anyone...
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Inode »

On Sunday we were on maybe an hour or two after the specified time. It's mostly an informal get together, so if you don't see us online at the time, check back every 20 minutes or so over the course of an hour. Add me or Disc Bot to your MSN contact list if you want to know in realtime what we have planned.

Inode

-
Jademz
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Jademz »

I didn't actually know the schedule, I just looked, and others joined in. Great battle in the arena, although we're rusty.

I still feel the energy of the old days catching me by suprise. (mostly me getting focused enough to play against vets who still kick my butt most of the time) it's alot of fun to have you guys back.
NicolA.exe

Post by NicolA.exe »

It just was about time that people get along with each other again. As Jademz mentioned the so called "good old days" and that he might felt he could have rembered back the former emotions in a way he used to have, was a very smart argument that came from heart.

What i always loved on Jademz was and is his honest nature. He can't lie and he always put everything on the line what he realy had thought in mind. When i was talking with him on Teamspeak, it felt like i was talking to a lovly person who indeed can be an everybodies best friend. He is admireable as he doesn't judge people even if they seem to be strange by first look.

And that was the first thought i had in my mind while reading his post. The second is that i'm wondering about the next try'N'impost Inode but hell, ...every strategy to get the people back playing is welcomed! So whoever the guy is, who is trying impost him, is a nice one too. To attract people is an art that must be devilish. I think i aswell might know a word or two about the hell to tell. ;)

Have nice games as like it would be 2003!
Nicola-Alexandra
data_ghost
Registered users
Registered users

Post by data_ghost »

urm... yeah. so... moving on.

what time will the p4wning begin this sunday? i have a crate full of red bull on hand to keep me awake in the wee little hours. my excuse for being terrible will be sleep deprivation :P
Read my NEW blog, fool!
http://iliketolaugh.tumblr.com/
NicolA.exe

Post by NicolA.exe »

By the way, on Sundays i can't attend any of the planned matches on the gamegrid as when it's 22.00 pm (utc) i have to sleep because on next day, Monday, at 8:30 am (utc) i will have to work again. So just as a pointer for those who would have loved doing me on discs again.

Greetings
Nicola-Alexandra
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Inode »

NicolA.exe wrote:The second is that i'm wondering about the next try'N'impost Inode but hell, ...every strategy to get the people back playing is welcomed!
Relax. It's the real Inode, and please, keep the verbiage at a minimum -- at least in this thread. Its purpose is to arrange matches.

Anyhow, I don't see either Bot or Oosaka around right now on my MSN contact list. I'll wait a bit and see what they're up to.

Thanks,

Inode
NicolA.exe

Post by NicolA.exe »

Sorry i won't bother u anymore. :D Rock on & keep ur hopes!

Nicola-Alexandra
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Inode »

Last Saturday night was AWESOME.

Thanks to Jademz, Aura and Disc Bot for making it oldschool intense.

We played six rounds of team arena on the DSO map server. Teams were Aura and Inode versus Jademz and Disc Bot.

It was mostly focussed combat with the occasional bout of Two Left Feet (TM), mostly by me. I don't think I've ever recovered the nearly flawless footwork I used to have.

There were a lot of derezzes from both teams. Aura and I powered ahead with a furious start, downing the mighty challengers roughly four games straight. There were more than our fair share of games that went down to the last point of the last round, a testament to the perfectly symmetrical nature of The Force.

In the end, the pure evil combation of the Future Control Industries infiltrator virus (Inode) and the poetic Sith murderer Aura, could not hold off the lead, with the valourous light side team consisting of Disc Bot and Jademz storming back to ultimately end the night at six wins apiece -- a zero sum game and yet another demonstration that the Force is nature's ultimate mathematician.

Inode
TRON.dll
Registered users
Registered users

Post by TRON.dll »

Had a pretty epic match last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciyDa7Yl0LQ

Watch in High Quality.
http://timewastergames.blogspot.com

Timewaster Games = teh w00t :D
Inode
Registered users
Registered users

Post by Inode »

I watched the video this morning -- very nice.

- I