Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

[Shared] - GBA Killer App Tanks [placeholder]

Post by HangmanEXE »

Greetings Programs

I have decided on my next "free to the community project" once my Sark Carrier model work is complete.

TRON KILLER APP [GBA Tank Variations] - a 2 pack containing the 2 different Gameboy Advance Tron Tanks for decoration use in a TRON map, or model use. I have decided on these as they have slightly more complex models an it would be a good learning experience for me. -[Apologies ahead of time to all but a firing and functional version of these would require them to be a mod, so they will be a static decoration only. But I am sure someone can find a way to make them look like they are rolling around at least. :)]

Here are pics of the Tanks as they appear in TRON Killer APP for GameBoy Advance...
TRON Killer App GBA Tanks.jpg
...I have not started model work yet. As stated this is a placeholder till my Sark Carrier work is completed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!