Cryogen
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Orange
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Disc Arena

Gridmage_YE

Post by Cryogen »

Hi! to all ;) here is what i have been working on during my long absence! i never stopped building gridmage_YE though it has been a huge creative journey!! i finally settled on a game development engine i like :) basically the engine (*Gamebryo) just allowed me to do everything i wanted to with the Gridmage_YE concept..... so im about just over a year in under the current engine! Yeah! i know thats a long time to be developing something but (*life certainly throws you some curve balls) anyway!!!!

Data: the game is now open world! each world is HUGE! but the play mechanics centre around fast run/jump platforming/collecting and mission interactions currently there are four HUGE world spaces all linked together by interior cells :-D i have a very long way to go before any of the world spaces are finished but they can be explored in the current state!

Bits: i have alot more scripting to do! model building! animation! texturing! scripting!! scripting!! scripting!!

End of line.........i will upload more pics/video in the coming weeks or months will try not to procrastinate too much though.....................OK! Cheers! Everyone! T%o
Gridmage_YE1.jpg
Gridmage_YE2.jpg
Gridmage_YE3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kain-Xavier
Registered users
Registered users

Re: Gridmage_YE

Post by Kain-Xavier »

Sounds cool! I'd love to see it in action.
Cryogen
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Orange
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Disc Arena

Re: Gridmage_YE

Post by Cryogen »

Hi! here is a low quality video of the current level im building! i still need to improve the play-character animations! and make disc throwing animation ect.... The suit is just a very basic texture mesh-up i use for running around the world maps in and testing! i have been considering posting Gridmage_YE in its current state
on the nexus as a free to use resource! for any modders to build tron based mods from! as i dont know if im ever going to have the time to finish the project....as i really need to start working on some unity 3D projects..
anyway! still some decisions to make??