[Shared] - GBA Killer App Recognizers [v1.9]

All about Maps, Mods & Creating them
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Lightcycles

Re: GBA Killer App Recognizers 4 Game (v1.7)

Post by HangmanEXE »

DANG DEE!!! "STAY OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!"

.//
[Memory Monitor Upgrade Complete]
[Memory Monitory v2.0 Active]
.//

Well since there has been no word from Layer on if he could ever locate his Sark Carrier. I am actually, "[RIGHT NOW]", working on the exterior of the -"converted to Dedit from google sketchup"- Sark's Command Cruiser. Its NOT as good starting out. BUT with some love an some nice textures I am sure it would make a very decent substitute.

[Edit 8/27/2011 Update]

I have been compairing the [HELL] out of MANY Tron HD screen grabs I took to refine this one.
Durring this proces I have been getting a "HUGE" itch to do its interior also, incorperating what we could see of the inside from the show an throw some connecting rooms in for fun.
But other than the holding cell where flynn, Uri, dumont were brought too, an the tunnel that "ate" the solar sailer, an the command control room I am not sure what else is actually "inside" the ship... thats my only holdup...
I wish I could find some original design sketches for the cruisers interior for ideas, as I want it to "FEEL" like the old cruiser inside AND out if I did the insides".

Drop me a line via my IM's "either/both" with the emails listed with my account here Dee!

HangmanEXE
Last edited by HangmanEXE on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my day we didn't need these fancy R,G,B, LCD an 3D colors!
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users

Re: GBA Killer App Recognizers 4 Game (v1.9)

Post by HangmanEXE »

[edit 8/23/2011 - link repaired]
Greetings Programs

Well, as promised here is the GBA Killer APP Recognizers V1.9 release. This version comes via my bud Deeahchur! He went in an gutted my model an gave it a COMPLETE Geometry overhaul, so now this version is 200% eaasier to load.
GBAKillerAPPRecognizerV1.9.jpg
An here is the link...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cd29a2c ... r_v1_9_rar

As with all my releases, this file is provided in all exportable/importable Dedit formats.

Enjoy!

HangmanEXE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A program was happy to process 15 megacycles just to get to use monochrome display! You program's today wouldn't know a hard microcycles work if it came up and derez'd ya from behind!
HangmanEXE
Registered users
Registered users

Re: GBA Killer App Recognizers 4 Game (v1.9)

Post by HangmanEXE »

Greetings Programs

Work on a v2.0 is in the works atm. [IF] this all works out this v2.0 will be rescaled to include a recognizer control cockpit as seen in the original movie, and in the LDSO TRON 2.0 addon - User Error.

I will update when work begins, along with progress screenshots.
ATM all my attention is focused on my HD Film conversion of my - Sark Carrier "Free to the Community" Project.