It was Awesome - sad it's over

General information regarding the second,
And final installment of this Single Play expansion for Tron2.0
Techromancer
Registered users
Registered users

It was Awesome - sad it's over

Post by Techromancer »

I just wanted to mention in it's own thread that part 1 & 2 of User Error was awesome. I had started the first one many moons ago, but IRL got in the way, so I have now just finished both parts for the first time. I also see you left it open for a sequal which is really awesome and if that is going to take place it would the best.

I actually sparked some interest in my game design class by mentioning the mods and expansions with some fellow students and teachers. I would be more than willing to make a small corner to mention the good folks at LDSO under my influences tab in campus connections and will plug both.

Great job!
Last edited by Techromancer on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Techro |___| __o-o

"the only clear view is atop the mountain of your dead selves...." Peter j Parroll

"that which does not kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche
deeahchur
Registered users
Registered users
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: White
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: It was Awesome - sad it's over

Post by deeahchur »

(GREETINGS)

Awesome! It will be great to have some more activity on the Grid!

(EOL)
Ti| / / S C A N N I N G
Tz) / / Incompatable Program detected
Tk| / / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
T=| "Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."
TronFAQ
[LDSO] Member
[LDSO] Member
Do you own a copy of Tron 2.0?: Yes
What is your favorite Tron character color?: Cyan
What type of multiplayer do you like to play?: Deathmatch

Re: It was Awesome - sad it's over

Post by TronFAQ »

I'm a little surprised no one else on the team has said anything yet, so I'll say thanks on everyone's behalf. I didn't make any of the levels (so far), but I did do the latest update to UE. Started working on levels for a sequel about a month ago, though. Posted a short preview video in another topic.

About mentioning our stuff in your game design class, that's very cool. Thanks! T-)

I used to want to get into the games industry, but now I don't think so. Not unless it was as part of an independent developer. I wouldn't want to work for any of the big publishers. But I'll remain content with doing it as a hobby, where I can take as long as I want and do whatever I want.